Advantages of Torque Calibration
Tex At Site offers the only on-site calibration and maintenance service available for high powered torque tools. We can calibrate hydraulic, pneumatic, and battery powered torque tools or nut runners, as well as hand torque multipliers up to 25,000 lbf.ft.
Our total torque solution is completed by offering on-site servicing of hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrenches, as well as back-to-base servicing of most makes & models. Teaming this up with our hand torque wrench calibration service, we can look after all your torque needs. We also offer a range of powered torque tools from the world’s leading brands. Contact us today to find out more or check out the products section of our website.
- Full calibration certificates provided on-site
- Compliant to AS ISO/IEC 17025
- Technicians fully trained in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrenches
- Hydraulic torque tools up to 25,000 lbf.ft (33,900 N.m)
- Hydraulic pressure gauges up to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Pneumatic pressure gauges up to 290 psi (20 bar)
- Pneumatic and battery powered torque tools up to 10,000 lbf.ft (13,560 N.m)