Tex At Site provides a truly mobile calibration service catering for the electrical, mechanical, mining, and manufacturing industries throughout Australia. We can service the following equipment:
- Analogue and Digital Multimeters
- Insulation and Earth Resistance Testers
- Low Ohm and Earth Loop Testers
- RCD Testers
- Portable Appliance Testers
- Installation Testers (multifunction)
- Resistance, Capacitance & Inductance Boxes
- Data Loggers
- + much more!
Regular calibration will document the functionality and accuracy of your equipment and help you to:
- Fully meet the requirements of the appropriate industry standards
- Prevent safety related accidents, incidents, hazards and/or near misses
- Reduce down time as calibrations are carried out on-site
- Meet your ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements
- Keep track of your testing and calibration scheduling
Operating as one of Australia’s few mobile tool and equipment calibrating services, we distinguish ourselves by providing our electrical calibration services wherever you need them. Having us take care of your electrical calibrations on-site can help ensure that your equipment is operational and precise.
What Does Our NATA Electrical Calibration Cater To?
By adhering to the international standards set out by the ISO-17025 accreditations, we can calibrate the following tools and equipment, among several others:
- Analogue and digital multimeters.
- Insulation and earth resistance testers.
- Resistance, capacitance, and inductance boxes.
What Are the Benefits of Working With Us?
Because we perform calibrations on-site, we remove the need for lengthy testing processes and enable you to perpetuate your operations. By working with us, we can help to ensure that you meet and exceed the requirements of industry standards.